Improve Cash Flow and Productivity
This Windows-based practice management system was initially developed to provide user-friendly technology for practices to manage appointments, billing, and other administrative processes. Today, NextGen Practice Management has helped hundreds of practices improve cash flow and productivity.
Maximized Efficiency and Workflow
To maximize a practice's efficiency and workflow, NextGen Practice Management includes many unique features and advanced functionality such as:
- WorkLog Manager, a feature that monitors and instantly responds to events occurring in the system by sending tasks in real time to designated staff members with instructions on what to do next; how to do it; and when to do it.
- Instant productivity transparency by tracking completed and outstanding tasks to measure operations and performance.
- Labor-intensive reports and business tasks can be scheduled to run automatically at a specified time.
- Integration with the NextGen product suite to enable consistent, real-time clinical and administrative workflow among providers, hospitals, and patients.
Overdue claims, denials, and time-consuming manual processes can kill cash flow in a small practice, where every dollar counts. Add ever-changing payer and coding rules, and a practice can easily become overwhelmed.
Incorporated Automation Features
With NextGen Practice Management, your system is pre-loaded with claims rules for Medicare and other payers, fee schedules, medications, and procedure and diagnosis codes. In addition to payer and clinical intelligence, NextGen Practice Management incorporates automation features that, when configured to follow your workflow, will:
- Check claims for errors before electronically submitting to a payer or clearinghouse
- Alert staff the instant a claim becomes overdue, with instructions for immediate follow up
- Obtain real-time eligibility verification prior to service, to troubleshoot payer issues
- And much more!